Prior to getting a Dyno Tune from RSR, Ryan HIGHLY recommends that at least two weeks in advance you send in your Fuel Injectors for testing and cleaning. They will be returned and need installed back on the bike before it arrives for Dyno Tune. Our GB-800 Machine allows us to carry out a variety of testing procedures to fully inspect and document your injectors. Static and multiple dynamic flow rates are taken on the injectors before and after cleaning in our heated ultrasonic bath.
- Each injector is numbered for reference
- Coil Resistance Test
- Leak Test to see if the injector seat or spring is dirty or weak
- Spray Pattern Testing by visual inspection checking for dirty or blocked diffuser plate or pintel
- Dynamic Flow Testing rates are documented at multiple RPM’s and sweeps.
- Static Flow Testing is documented
- Heated Ultra-Sonic Cleaning to remove varnish and carbon
- Backflush to remove cleaning solution and any debris from inside the injector
- All above testing is performed again
- O-rings and Filters are replaced as needed
- Injectors are packaged and shipped with documentation and lube for O-Rings.